Peter has extensive training and practice as a therapist. He describes himself as an Integrative Psychotherapist. This form of counselling draws on a broad range of therapy styles.
CounsellingHere are some of the therapies that Peter works with:
- Person Centred
- Foundation Degree in Integrative Counselling
- Diploma in Child and Adolescent Counselling (Ages 5 to 18)
- M.B.A.C.P. Accredited
- M.I.A.C.P. Accredited
Benefits of Counselling
- It can offer a supportive non-judgemental and confidential setting in which you can explore any issue.
- You are accepted by the counsellor for who you are.
- It can help build self-esteem and confidence.
- It can help you see issues more objectively.
- It can help you take control of your life and become more assertive.
- It can express your feelings and come to terms with past experiences.
- It can help you become more realistic in setting goals.
- It can improve communication.